Re: Naming and identification in virtual worlds

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:51:39 -0500
To: Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.navy.mil>, Stuart Williams <skw@hp.com>
Cc: www-tag@w3.org

Thank you Don, for this very helpful and detailed answer.  Let me take
this chance to mention to readers of this list that you and I chatted a
bit last night at the Technical Plenary, and that we briefly touched base
with TAG co-chair Stuart Williams.  I expect Stuart will be helping us to
decide when we want to schedule further discussion on this, and in
particular, whether we will or won't find a bit of time to invite you in
to our face to face session this Friday morning or will instead follow up
at a later time.  Thank you again for this very helpful response!

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street