Re: Draft minutes from TAG telcon of 2007-06-18

Henry Thompson wrote:

> noah_mendelsohn writes:
>
> > I think this is mostly fine, but a few of the nuances in the
> scribing of
> > what I said aren't quite what I intended.  Since the Virtual Worlds
> > discussion may be widely noticed, I'm inclined to tune up a
> bit.  Should I
> > just fix the parts that quote me as I see fit, or what you
> rather I ran
> > suggested changes through you?  Thanks.
>
> Please make whatever changes you think are required.

Well, these minutes appear to be in the part of W3C web-space that only
you chosen few can get to.  So, here's an edited copy of the HTML.  If it
looks OK to you, please check it in over your existing base.  Thanks!

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street