Re: XML Binding Language (XBL) 2.0 -- Agenda item?

Personally, I believe hard-wiring a selector language is a bug; I
also believe strongly that the ever-continuing fight between CSS
vs XSLT derived technologies -- in this instance selectors vs
XPath -- is a tremendous waste of time.

--
Best Regards,
--raman