RE: New draft of Associating Resources with Namespaces

Hello Henry,

I'm reading over http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/nsDocuments-2007-11-13/ and have got as far as the first diagram which roughly in N3 is of the form:

        <NamespaceURI> :purpose [ :natureKey <NatureURI> ;
                            :target <AncillaryResourceURI> ].

To my mind this gets the relations backward in that either it is the ancillary resource which has a purpose and nature wrt a namespace OR it is the directory entry itself (the blank node), playing on one of the D's in RDDL, that has a purpose.

As presented here I find these models very counter intuitive - sorry :-(

Something like:

<NSURI> :dirEntry [ :ancillaryResource <AncillaryResourceURI>;
                    :nature <NatureURI> ;
                    :purpose <PurposeURI>;
                  ].

would make more sense to me.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England.