Re: Review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

Hi Stuart,

just a short note:
based on the fact that we have realized most of your comments, and you
reading this discussion,
I guess you are OK with the current version of the document and
therefore we can assume that the TAG is ok with the SWEO interest group
publishing it as a W3C Interest Group Note.

?

best
Leo

It was Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) who said at the right time
29.08.2007 11:26 the following words:
> Hello David, Leo,

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313