RE: TAG switching to Tracker for Issues List maintenance and Action Item tracking.

Noah,

My apologies... mea culpa, I put the relevant entry one level too high
in the ExIT source file.

	<decided disposition="dropped"
xlink:href="http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2007/01/23-tagmem-minutes#action0
4">
	   <date>2007-01-23</date>
	</decided>

In the process of fixing... I have closed ACTION-31. Hopefully it will
now cease to re-appear.

Stuart
--

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN