Re: New Editors Draft of the httpRange-14 Finding

Rhys Lewis wrote:
> On the specific question of whether a jpeg is a representation of
> a person, I think the consensus is no.
I think the 'no' answer is not reached by consensus but by definition.
Unless we think a person is an information resource, a person do not
have a "representation" in the web.  (That is why we need a redirect via
303/#).  The description of the person has a representation, which, of
course, can be a picture.  So, the question itself already answer the
question.

Xaioshu