RE: Proposed disposition of Stuart Williams' comments on Metadata in URI 31

Marty,

The examples below that involve inferring information from a particular
URI prefix certainly sound like they could also be achieved by use of a
specialized http URI prefix like "http://xri.example?" (as described in
[1]) instead of a URN subscheme like "urn:xri".   Right?

[1] http://dbooth.org/2006/urn2http/

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
dbooth@hp.com