Re: Proposed versioning diagram change for Language Descriptions

Dan Connolly writes:

> Ew... the tool is just one jar file, one click from the project
> homepage...
>    http://www.horstmann.com/violet/
>
> And Dave did check in the violet source of his diagram.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/ext-vers-generic-uml-v4.violet
>
> Would you please give it a try?

Sure.  I've for awhile been a constant day or so away from wrapping up the
loose ends on the Metadata In URI Finding, and I want to get that done in
advance of next week's call if possible.  Given that the .png is good
enough to serve as the basis of early debate, I'm going to prioritize the
violet redraft behind the metadata work, but yes I'd be glad to try.

More to the point, I'm curious as to what you think of the diagram's
contents?  If everyone hates it, I'd rather not take the time to draw it
up all nice and pretty.  Thanks!

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street