Re: Short namespace URIs for W3C TRs available

Good point, Steven.  We'll call it a toss-up 8-)

And since you mention "#", I think the policy should definitely say
something about it as another possible trailing character, but again,
in the context of picking a standard so that names become consistent
and predictable (as much as possible).

I suppose I should at least propose a strawman, so here it is;

- SHOULD use a trailing "/"
- SHOULD NOT use a trailing "#"

Mark.