RE: Review of "The use of Metadata in URIs"

Sorry, should have sent this to www-tag.

-----Original Message-----
From: tag-request@w3.org [mailto:tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rice,
Ed (ProCurve)
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:45 AM
Subject: Review of "The use of Metadata in URIs"

 This is my review of; http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/metaDataInURI-31

Overall;

	Great document!  I have a few minor comments.

In 2.1 I think the Constraint 'must not' is too strong.  Users are
spending more time looking at URI's especially with regards to email
messages to try and determine where they're being sent and the type of
document they expect to see.

In 2.5 Why would a URI intended for a person be different than a URI
between machines?  If one of the basis is that all content should be
user readable shouldn't they be the same?

-Ed