len

From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com

> "Moreover, the advertisement claims that the weather information
> obtainable at those URIs is "the best", and hence Bob can reasonably
> assume that any weather report retrieved from such a URI is both
> trustworthy and current."

These strike me as good suggestions.  I don't want to quite commit to
adopting them until I see what other guidance I get about those parts of

the finding, but they do make sense to me, and I'll give serious thought

to adopting them either as is or perhaps with some modification.

BTW:  it is really helpful for a variety of reasons when commentators
offer short suggested edits like this.  Doing so simultaneously
clarifies
the commentator's concern and also what an acceptable resolution might
be.

  Of course, it may save the editor some time too!  Much appreciated,
thank you!