Re: Beyond CURIEs

Cool. I'd think such a beast might contain;

1) a syntax spec, with BNF

2) interpolation rules

3) an identifier for the resulting type

4) rules (a la xmlns:) for obtaining values from XML context; e.g.

<foo xmlns:url="http://www.w3.org/..."
  url:host="www.example.org" url:dir="home">
    <bar href="http://{host}/{dir}/whatever.html"></bar>
</foo>

(as long as it's clear that XML context is only *one* source among many)

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com