RE: Where to discuss versioning finding (was: Re: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning)

Well, there's 2 complicating factors:

One is that the Schema WG is having it's discussions on a member only
list and their documents are member only.  This makes it difficult for
to talk about versioning related schema 1.1 documents on a public list.
I've already had one comment about that.

Second is that the purpose of the TAG finding has drastically changed
form xml-versioning to versioning.  I'm not sure that the xml-versioning
list should follow that transition as well.

Cheers,
Dave

Of
> noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:34 AM
> To: www-tag@w3.org
> Cc: Bryan Rasmussen
> Subject: Where to discuss versioning finding (was: Re:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning)
>

> Hmm. I thought that, due to the shared interest in versioning, I.e.
among
> the TAG, the XML Schema WG and others, we had agreed to use
> public-xml-versioning@w3.org to discuss this draft finding, but I note
> that the draft currently says:  "Please send comments on this finding
>
> Bryan has made and interesting post, and given the instructions in the
> draft finding his sending it to www-tag@w3.org is appropriate.  Still,
I'm