RE: Confusion on httpRange-14 decision (fragmentInXML-28,RDFinXHTML-35, abstractComponentRefs-37)

> From: Dan Connolly [mailto:connolly@w3.org]
> . . .
> I think the questions you ask are interesting, David, but
> httpRange-14 is closed and I don't see much motivation to
> re-open it. Better to connect this discussion to other issues.

Sounds fine to connect this with relevant open issues.  This was
not intended as an attempt to re-open httpRange-14.  The
questions were merely precipitated (in part) by the httpRange-14
decision.

David Booth