RE: Agenda of 21 February 2006 TAG teleconference

I'd like to add an agenda item on a draft State finding.  I will be publishing tomorrow morning a draft finding on State, and I'd like to do a quick walkthrough on the call.

I propose that I am not the scribe, given that we will also be talking about versioning and I can't talk 'n scribe very well..

Dave

by email and then delete it.