Re: A precedent suggesting a compromise for the SWHCLS IG Best Practices (ARK)

Complex data might have been a misnomer. The use case I am referring to
[1] is a very large chunk of data (5 Tb) where one might want a
specific (and more efficient) protocol for accessing it. One imagines,
for example, the google earth full resolution image of the earth as a
resource, but a specific streaming protocol that only delivers
appropriate resolution patches on demand.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2006Jul/0176

-Alan