Re: Agenda of 25 April 2006 TAG teleconference

Fixed. When following the link from the agenda
you should now always get the html version.
Thanks for pointing this out, Noah.

Vincent.

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:42:39 -0400 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Vincent,
>
> It appears that the version of the draft "State Finding" linked from the
> agenda is an XML document in specref form, but with no associated
> stylesheet.  Firefox shows it as an XML tree.  Perhaps we should update
> the agenda and/or the referenced document?  Thanks.
>
> Noah
>
> --------------------------------------
> Noah Mendelsohn
> IBM Corporation
> One Rogers Street
> Cambridge, MA 02142
> 1-617-693-4036

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France