From: www-tag-request@w3.org [mailto:www-tag-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of David Orchard
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:01 AM
To: noah_mendelsohn@bea.com; Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: RE: EndpointRefs-47

I roughly agree with Noah's wording.  But I think that "convenience" isn't the only issue.  Further, I'm not quite sure what "integrated with the web" means, I'd prefer "on the web.".  My suggestion for the 3rd sentence is:

In certain circumstances, identification using other EPR properties may be convenient or beneficial for other reasons, but care must be taken to weigh the tradeoffs inherent in deploying resources that are not available on the Web."

Cheers,
Dave