Re: Significant W3C Confusion over Namespace Meaning and Policy

Patrick Stickler wrote:

> Also, from a management perspective, it's not scalable. Each time
> a new model or a new version of a model is defined which uses some
> term, one would have to go back and modify the namespace document
> for the namespace name of that term -- but what if the owner of
> the model is not the same as the owner of the namespace document?

The what the heck are they doing putting their model in a namespace they
don't own? Perhaps you can elaborate, but I just don't see a problem
here. Evolving vocabularies is a tough job, certainly, but I don't see
any way that namespace documents make it any harder to do than not
having namespace documents.