Re: Draft Minutes of TAG 06 Dec F2F - Morning Session

Thanks for the editing work, Noah.
I have checked the file into CVS and saved it to its final location:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/12/06-Morning-minutes.html

All the pieces of the minutes from the F2F are now available
for review:

   Monday: http://www.w3.org/2005/12/05-tagmem-minutes.html
   Tuesday morning: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/12/06-Morning-minutes.html
   Tuesday afternoon: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/12/06-Morning-minutes.html

When they are approved (hopefully at the 20 Dec. telcon), I'll link
them from the agenda:

   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/12/5-6-agenda.html

Vincent.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:16:14 -0500 noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Tim was the scribe for the TAG's 06 December F2F morning session, but
> today on the phone I agreed to edit those minutes for publication.  A
> draft is attached.
>
> Normally, I would check this in to CVS, but a small problem with a dead
> laptop hard drive is limiting my CVS access for the moment.  Perhaps
> someone else can check it in?  Note that the afternoon session, which I
> scribed, is already checked in at [1].  Presumably, the morning notes
> should live in the same directory.
>
> Tim: I think that in most cases I inferred what you intended, but if you
> have the time for a quick skim you might catch errors.  Your call whether
> it's worth the time.  At this point, I'm just editing the .html, so you
> can either hack at that, or send email with suggested changes and I'll put
> them in.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Noah
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/12/06-Afternoon-minutes.html
>

> --------------------------------------
> Noah Mendelsohn
> IBM Corporation
> One Rogers Street
> Cambridge, MA 02142
> 1-617-693-4036

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France