Fw: EPRs, MAPs and MEPs

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:21:28 -0500
To: www-tag@w3.org
Cc: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>

David Hull was kind enough to send this clarification to the dist-app
list, but I think it is also of interest as the TAG comes up to speed on
WS-Addressing.

Hmmm.  First time I sent this the bullets in Dave's note disappeared as I
went from HTML to text mail.  Here's a clearer version.

Thanks David!

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation