Re: Editor's draft of WebArch for Basel face-to-face

On Sep 29, 2004, at 3:21 PM, Norman Walsh wrote:
> As promised, I've checked in an editor's draft of the WebArch document
> for review at our face-to-face meeting. I don't plan to make any more
> changes before then.

I just finished a top-to-bottom (Well, OK, I got a little tired toward
the end) read on the plane; I tried to focus on the new text, but I
didn't have the diff-marked version cached, and it's been a while since
I read it top-to-bottom, so many of these comments are probably out of
order; i.e. I have probably requested changes to text that I've already
agreed is done. Oops.

I've flagged the comments that I think merit group discussion.

I'd be grateful if the editor found time to consider the other
suggested text, and pleasantly surprised if he spent some time
considering the comments where I wasn't inspired to suggest anything
concrete.

This review is brought to you by OmniOutliner. They get a gold star for
clean XHTML export and another for XML-based native format (Apple plist
format is *almost* RDF; see
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/util/plist2rdf.xsl hmm... order...).

--
Dan, aboard Continental #78, still getting used to the OS X mailer