RE: HTTP Methods

Having to make two requests to get back (typically) the same amount
of information that a HEAD request would return is inefficient. It makes
SW agents "second class citizens" of the web because they have to do
twice as much work to get the information they need to function.

Furthermore, while there are some approaches that can work to accomplish
the equivalent behavior of MGET (albeit requiring multiple requests) such
approaches break down when considering the behavior of MPUT, and
MDELETE.

Regards,

Patrick