xmlFunctions-34

At 20:54 2003 02 26 -0500, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>Minutes of the TAG's 24 Feb 2003 teleconf are
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/02/24-tag-summary
>
>-==============================================

>     * [23]xmlFunctions-34
>          + Action TBL 2003/02/06: State the issue with a reference to
>            XML Core work. Deadline 17 Feb.

>     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#xmlFunctions-34

Did I miss something, or is the above ACTION still pending?

I am guessing that the reference to "XML Core work" above
might refer to our "XML processing model/pipeline" task.
If so, I note that the WG is having trouble making progress
on this topic, but we plan to discuss it during our f2f
next Monday and Tuesday.

If, in fact, the above TAG issue does have any relation to
this topic, it would be useful to have the clear statement
of this issue before the end of this week so that it could
be part of our discussions.

paul