RE: Proposed issue: site metadata hook

No, I don't think I am. You may be confusing a web space with
a web site. Those are not the same thing.

http://example.com/~joe/
and
http://example.com/~jane/

are *not* two web sites. They are two web spaces.

And Joe and Jane are tenants of the http://example.com/ site.

Yes, the content of those two web spaces are probably owned/managed
independently from the rest of the web site, but they are still
part of that web site, and the rights of those tenants of
http://example.com are dictated by the owner of the site.

But you are quite correct that a given server can host multiple sites,
and I will restrict myself in the future to speaking of sites, rather
than servers.

Regards,

Patrick