RE: Minimal RDDL [NamespaceDocument-8]

I love it. I only have 3 questions

1.) Who has the authority to create new natures and purposes?
2.) Using namespace URIs  for nature/purpose probably doesn't cut it.
The W3C XML Schema working group may not rev the namespace for
subsequent versions of the REC and the XSLT working group is definitely
not going to. So should RDDL nature/purpose contain versioning
information or should that be embedded in the targets of the href?
3.) Is there a mechanism for dealing with multiple href targets that
have the same nature and purpose besides UAs just picking the first one?
The first that comes to mind is having multiple stylesheets for the same
XML document. One could say that you should have different purposes for
each stylesheet which then takes us back to question (1).

Besides the above questions I believe this is the sanest RDDL proposal
yet. It is simple to author and unintrusive yet meets the requirements
as a mechansim for locating machine processable metadata about an XML
namespace.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Identical units which test in an identical fashion will not behave in an

rights.