RE: Proposed issue: site metadata hook (slight variation)

Then I guess we're going to have to figure out a way to convert
all the blank nodes in every RDF graph to URIrefs...

And, by the way, should we also demand that all servers give distinct
URIs to *all* representation variants -- after all, those are distinct
resources and if those are important enough to differentiate between,
they must be important enough to have their own URIs, no? So lets
*demand* that the Web architecture require URIs for them.

There are *lots* of resources on the Web which have no explicit URI
denotation, but *could* be given URIs if someone wanted to -- it's
just that nobody does or needs to.

Patrick