RE: Proposed issue: site metadata hook (slight variation)

But it also requires that the body of knowledge have an explicit
URI, which is in two ways unnecessarily inefficient.

One should be able to interact with a server regarding knowledge
known by that server about a resource with only the URI denoting
the resource.

IFF you want to posit another URI to denote that body of knowledge,
you should be able to, but the architecture should not demand it.

Patrick