Re: pls mark w3cMediaType-1 pending negotiations with IETF or something

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 18:30, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Ian, the issues list cites the 3 Jun 2002 minutes in
> the acknowledgement cycle. I'm afraid that doesn't cut it.
> We need to get back to the folks that asked us about this
> issue and ask them if we've actually given sufficient guidance.

Hi Dan,

If we are supposed to be getting back to the relevant folks,
then an individual should have an action item to do so.

I believe that the issues list doesn't need to change; it
reflects the state of the world. In fact, it told you
that we need to assign an action item to somebody, otherwise
we are just waiting around.

  Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447