From: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
To: "Walden Mathews" <waldenm@optonline.net>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: 2.3 URI Ambiguity

: On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 02:23:46PM -0500, Walden Mathews wrote:
: > Further, it's quite a challenge to say objectively that
: > a URI identifies more than one resource, or that some
: > representations retrieved via it represent more than
: > one resource.  It's not clear that "URI ambiguity" is
: > actually observable.  Again, the examples...
:
: I use my father's email address to converse with both my mother and my
: father.  I just have to look at the closing of the message ("Love, Mom",
: "Love, Dad") to determine which of them I've been interacting with.
:
: Mark.
: --
: Mark Baker.   Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.        http://www.markbaker.ca
:
: __________ NOD32 1.568 (20031202) Information __________
:
: This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
: http://www.nod32.com
:
: