Re: Arch Doc: 1 August 2003 Editor's Draft

Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> That portrayal is incorrect.  We didn't discuss it in Vancouver
> because we had already discussed it in Irvine, at which point both
> myself and TimBL said that the section needed to be rewritten.
> It is still in a very immature state.

For the record, I thought there was very substantial buy-in to the
previous text of the introductory section text among TAG members.  I am
certainly willing to be convinced that either "information space" or
"information system" is better than the alternative as a definition of
the Web; the difference doesn't seem that crucial to me. -Tim