Re: Arch Doc: 1 August 2003 Editor's Draft

From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 00:03:09 -0700
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, www-tag@w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:

> Hmm... the core terms from the introduction have been
> substantially changed...

I wouldn't have put it as strongly but I share a lot of Dan's concerns.
  My marked-up printout of the draft has a *lot* of blue squiggles
around that introductory material.  Having said that, I think there is
some good stuff in this material that belongs in there, but I share the
discomfort with the abrupt wholesale change.  -Tim