Re: Grinding to a halt on Issue 27.

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 01:58, Larry Masinter wrote:
> I think even after IRIs are approved, there is a problem
> with the multiple definitions of equivalence which can
> only be resolved by encouraging systems that use strict
> (strcmp) equivalence to never use more than one of various
> forms that might be equivalent using a looser definition.

This appeals to me. I gather this is Roy's position as well.

It's very useful as feedback on the namespaces CR
(if you send it to their comments list, please copy me.
If you don't, I'll probably forward it.)

But there are a bunch of other specs where IRIEverywhere
shows up too... I wonder if there's something useful
to write that covers the rest of them...