[metadataInURI-31] RE: Second Draft of summary of TAG issue abstr actComponentRefs-37

Noah,

I don't think that we will be able to resolve metaDataInURI-31 [1] without
some consideration of the opacity priniciple. I hope that for now at least
we can view metaDataInURI-31 as a reasonable 'peg' to hang opacity
discussions on, rather than opening a fresh issue.

Anyway, thank you for your concern and interest, and I shall endeavour to
make some progress on *drafting* a finding for the issue as a seed for
further discussion.

Best regards

Stuart
--