Re: //example.org/car (was lack of consensus on httpRange-14)

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 05:02:54PM -0700, David Orchard wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I think Micah was asking a reasonable and common question, and deserves a
> better answer than what you provided.  Simply quoting a finding probably
> doesn't help people understand the requirements/properties that are met by
> findings and principles.

Huh?  As the finding summarizes the (ample) discussion that went on in
www-tag, I think it's more than appropriate to point it out, and indeed
better than the alternative of rehashing past discussion.

We've been there, done that.  Let's move on.  Thanks.

MB