Re: Why not XHTML+RDF? was Re: Links are links

At 12:00 PM 10/2/2002 -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:

>I'm not sure I fully understand the usability requirement. Is it your
>position that in principle

>is usable, but
>
>   <a x:href="someURI">text</a>
>
>is not.

No.

I don't believe that we'd ever be able to get away with just <a
x:href="someURI">text</a> by any measure of conformance to XLink.

I find it amazing that you'd think we'd be arguing about this for 4 years
and going to the lengths of creating solutions that do work for us if it
were only about a single attribute being colonized.

Ann
-----
Ann Navarro, WebGeek, Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com