W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > May 2002

[Agenda] 3 June TAG teleconference (charmodReview-17, URIEquivalence-15)

From: Ian B. Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:52:05 -0400
Message-ID: <3CF666C5.3020200@w3.org>
To: www-tag@w3.org

Hello,

The agenda [1] for the 3 June 2002 TAG teleconference
is available in HTML form and quoted as text below.

  - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/03-tag

-- 
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

============================================================
                    Agenda for 3 June 2002 TAG teleconference

      * Previous meeting 27 May ([1]meeting summary)
      * [2]This meeting IRC
      * Next meeting: 10 June teleconference.

       [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/05/27-tag-summary
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/03-tagmem-irc.html

    Nearby: [3]TAG home  [4]teleconference details  [5]issues list 
    [6]www-archive

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#remote
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist
       [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/

    Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change
    after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

    Regrets: Stuart, Ian

   Homework

    Review documents/revisions that should be ready before
    end of this week:
     1. Charmod related homework:
          1. [7]URIEquivalence-15 See [8]email from Martin in
             particular.
          2. Charmod comments [9]from Chris and @@from Norm@@.
     2. Findings reviews:
          1. Draft finding: [10]QNames as Identifiers (NW)
          2. [11]Email from Tantek (and subsequent thread) on
             [12]Internet Media Type registration finding

       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#URIEquivalence-15
       [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0161
       [9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0164.html
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0110
      [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0129-mime

1. Administrative (15min)

     1. Accept [13]previous minutes
     2. Accept this agenda
     3. Review state of [14]action items

      [13] http://www.w3.org/2002/05/20-tag-summary

   1.1 New issues?

      * None noted. Have we missed any?

2. Technical (75min)

   2.1 Findings in progress, architecture document (25min)

    See [15]findings.
     1. Confirm completed status of [16]Internet Media Type
         registration, consistency of use.
        This resolves [17]issue w3cMediaType-1. Open pieces
        remain for [18]customMediaType-2 use of "+xml" convention?
        Do all "shoulds of [19]RFC 3023 section 7.1 apply? (~5min)
     2. [20]QNames as Identifiers ([21]issue qnamdAsId-18). (~5min)

      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0129-mime
      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#w3cMediaType-1
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#customMediaType-2
      [19] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3023
      [20] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/qnameids
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#qnameAsId-18

   2.2 Priority issues (50min)

     1. Finalize TAG position on [22]charmodReview-17. (~20min)
     2. Status of [23]URIEquivalence-15. Relation to Character Model of
        the Web (chapter 4)? (~20min)
     3. If we get here: [24]httpRange-14, [25]namespaceDocument-8

      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#charmodReview-17
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#URIEquivalence-15
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#httpRange-14
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8

3. Action items

    Topic Assigned to Assigned at Due date Status as of mtg
    Integrate/combine one-page summaries IJ [26]2002/03/18 [27]Revised
    Negotiate more of IJ time for arch doc TBL 2002/05/05 Pending
    Add concern regarding non-western characters to the POST scenario
    (issue whenToUseGet-7) CL 2002/05/05 2002/06/03 In progress (CL
    discussed with MD)
    Polish up DO's .1-level draft and find out [28]what's going on with
    XForms DO/TB/CL 2002/05/05 Pending
    Draft a finding for formattingProperties-19; find out source of 
issue
    from CSS WG. NW 2002/05/20
    Revise and publish [29]whenToUseGet-7 finding IJ 2002/05/20 
2002/05/27

      [26] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Mar/0063.html
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2002/0508-intro
      [28] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Feb/0175
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/get7

    Also, per 27 May teleconf, action to incorporate comments from SW.
    Discussion postponed until 10 June since IJ not at 3 June meeting,
    update still pending.
    Respond to Rob Lanphier on the list asking for more detail in his
    [30]issue request TB 2002/05/27 Done
    Send charmod spec comments to www-tag CL 2002/05/27 [31]Done
    Ask NW to make charmod comments public IJ 2002/05/27 Done
    Inform I18N WG that we think we will comment that the doc should be
    improved by splitting into different pieces (those well-known, those
    requiring CR period, and those much less developed). Apologize 
to I18N
    for delay, and ask to extend deadline until 4 June. CL 2002/05/27
    [32]Done

      [30] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0124.html
      [31] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0164.html
      [32] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002May/0173

      _________________________________________________________________


     Ian Jacobs, for TimBL
     Last modified: $Date: 2002/05/30 17:27:45 $
Received on Thursday, 30 May 2002 13:55:17 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:32:32 UTC