Re: New issue: error recovery practices (Re: Proposed TAG Finding: Internet Media Type registration, consistency of use)

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 20:20, Tim Bray wrote:
> This seems like basic common sense and not something that we should be
> having to point out ex cathedra... is it worth taking up? -Tim

Given current practice, I'd strongly recommend ex cathedra with as much
fire and brimstone as you can muster.

It's hardly common sense, even for people as smart as those at <company
omitted="true" />.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!