[Agenda] 29 April TAG teleconference: XML-in-IETF, whenToUseGet-7, URIEquivalence-15, rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6


The agenda [1] for the 29 April 2002 TAG teleconference
is available, and excerpts available below as text.

  - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/29-tag.html

           Agenda for 29 April 2002 TAG teleconference

      * Previous meeting 22 April (meeting summary)
      * Next meeting: 5 May face-to-face meeting


    Read documents/revisions that should be ready before
    end of this week:
     1. Consider possible new work-item requests:
           + Request to review Charmod LC#2
           + Question of Qnames as Identifiers
     2. Review "Guidelines For The Use of XML in IETF
        Protocols" [Expires 14 Oct 2002] (see also
        comments from Chris Lilley)
     3. Prep for URIEquivalence-15 review History and
     4. Review DRAFT: Introduction to Web Achitecture
     5. Prep for rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6 review History and
        Background (may not get to related agenda item).

Administrative stuff (15min)

     1. Accept previous minutes?
     2. Accept this agenda?
     3. Review state of action items?
     4. Balance: Active (architectural writings) /
        Reactive (addressing issues) (~5min)
     5. New TAG Issues and Request - Introduce, Accept,
        Prioritise (~10 min)
          1. Request to review Charmod LC#2
          2. Question of Qnames as Identifiers is this
             related to rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6

Technical (70min)

    Reminder: Issue list priority (hi-lo): whenToUseGet-7,
    (URIEquivalence-15, rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6),
    (httpRange-14, HTTPSubstrate-16), namespaceDocument-8,
     1. Guidelines For The Use of XML in IETF Protocols
        IETF best practices draft requiring URNs for XML
        namespaces in IETF documents.
        Action to take? (~10min)
     2. whenToUseGet-7 Review revised Finding, TAG
        concensus? (~20min)
     3. URIEquivalence-15 (~20min)
     4. Architecture Document, Status, Discussion (~15min)
     5. rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6

   For discussion at upcoming meetings

     1. Discussion of integration of 5 one-page summaries:
          1. Intro: TB, DC, input from CL
          2. What does a URI identify?: NW and SW
          3. What does a document mean?: NW and SW
          4. One-page REST summary: RF and DO
          5. Notes on "what a message means": CL

Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Received on Thursday, 25 April 2002 10:19:39 UTC