Re: [svgwg] Agenda conf call 26-Feburary-2020

We didn't have a proper quorum for the meeting, but those of us who did
call in had an informal discussion.

The one thing we all agreed is that we need to get more people involved,
especially in testing.  My best suggestion for how to do that remains to
have a special meeting / virtual work session that we plan in advance. Try
to get this on people's calendars, maybe invite those who have been
contributing via GitHub but aren't officially WG members.

Chris:any suggestions for how to make that happen?

~ ABR