Re: Translation in Korean.

Hello Dong Kim,

Thank you for your interest in translating SVG specifications.

If you're not already familiar with it, the W3C Translation guidance is
here: https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
To connect with other members of the W3C translation community, there is
also a translators mailing list:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/

Translating the SVG specification will be a large task! I would recommend
you NOT spend that time on the out-of-date SVG 1.1 spec. Web browsers are
working to standardize on the new SVG 2 spec (https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/).
However, if you start work on translating the SVG 2 spec, be aware: we are
still editing it as we receive feedback.

It might be helpful to start by forking our repository on GitHub (
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/). That way, you can edit the text right in
the HTML files (the chapters for SVG 2 are in the "master" folder), then
run our `make` tool to turn them into a specification. And you can
periodically pull in changes from the original repo, and git will warn you
if there are conflicts with anything that you have already translated.

And finally, if you choose to continue, please let us know how it goes! And
if you find that any parts of the English language text are confusing,
incomplete, or inconsistent, please file a bug for us to fix it, at
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues

Best,
Amelia Bellamy-Royds