SVG working group Telcon Minutes, 21 October 2019

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 15:28:38 -0600
To: www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>
Cc: SVG WG <w3c-svg-wg@w3.org>
Minutes from the call are here:
https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-svg-minutes.html

The next call will be in two weeks, November 4 at 4pm Boston time.

After that, we will try to keep to a schedule of calls every 2 weeks. Dirk
will send out a survey about possibly changing the regular time.

Resolutions:
- Revert decision to make SVG* geommetry interfaces aliases of the DOM*
geometry interfaces (pending CSS WG approval)
<https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-svg-minutes.html#resolution01>
- Change the SVG spec to use the SVG* geometry interfaces instead of DOM*
interfaces <https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-svg-minutes.html#resolution02>
- Keep the usage of DOM*Init types in the SVG spec
<https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-svg-minutes.html#resolution03>
- Ask CSS WG to approve separating out most of the geometry interfaces into
mixins we can reference in SVG interface definitions.
<https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-svg-minutes.html#resolution04>
- The "line join shape" is never less than the shape defined for a bevel
join, regardless of the stroke-miterlimit value.
<https://www.w3.org/2019/10/21-svg-minutes.html#resolution05>