Agenda for the call 6/14

From: Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:03:12 +0000
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
During next week call we need to discuss how to turn existing comments and resolutions into specification edits to position us closer to publishing updated CR.

Please see attached mail on the distribution and we'll need to figure out next steps on the 41 issues that have been resolved and need to be reflected in the specification. We'll be trying to assign owners to issues and define timelines.

Hope to see everybody on the call!

attached mail follows: