Re: Next WG meeting

On Wed, 2018-01-10 at 06:31 +0000, Dirk Schulze wrote:
> Including public-svg-wg.

Let's try and meet tomorrow in any case at the "usual" (previous) time.

Check in on IRC #svg for the telecon details (WG members only)

> I would like to add the following 2 agenda items:
>
> * https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/pull/378 Change to content model for
> patternTransform and gradientTransform (also look at https://github.c
> om/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/919)
> * https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/pull/374 Turn 'd' attribute to
> presentation attribute in SVG2.

> It would be great if another WG member could review

> https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/pull/376 please.

Is there an entry in the spec's change log for this?
Does the change affect existing code and, if so, are there tests?

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG

Web slave for http://www.fromoldbooks.org/