Re: Agenda for the call 02/26/2016

Although they're not officially in our scope anymore, there are a number of
FXTF issues that are currently marked as wanting SVG WG input:

https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Needs+SVGWG+Input%2FDecision%22

Dirk may be able to update us on which of those issues are more pressing,
when it comes to getting the masking and filter specs to CR.

Either way, I'd encourage group members to review those issues if you have
a chance, & make comments.

~Amelia