Re: [paint] Publishing FPWD of Fill and Stroke Module

I had a comment on stroke-dash-justify. There are options to stretch or
compress the dash pattern to fit. Wouldn't it also be desirable to have an
option that stretched or compresses depending on which was closest?  For
example, equivalent to the "round" option of border-image-repeat?

Also would it make sense to match the border-image-repeat names where
appropriate?  For example, the keyword "space" is basically equivalent to
"gaps".

Paul