Re: incorrect/inconsistant statements for relative path commands with multiple segments

While I agree the language could be clearer, each curve segment is
considered a separate "command", regardless of whether or not it starts
with a letter.

See the comment about omitted letters (
https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG2/paths.html#PathDataGeneralInformation):

   - The command letter can be eliminated on subsequent commands if the
   same command is used multiple times in a row (e.g., you can drop the second
   "L" in "M 100 200 L 200 100 L -100 -200" and use "M 100 200 L 200 100 -100
   -200" instead).

(although that comment is also inconsistent, because the "M" command has
special rules for omitted letters)

The entire section could use a re-write. There are open issues on GitHub
about the syntax grammar not matching the prose (
https://github.com/w3c/svgwg/issues/325).