Re: Regarding implementation of SVG2 vector effects

I wouldn’t worry about CSS not following its course with new features. I do
worry about SVG being abandoned.

After the first announcement on this topic there hasn’t been a single
comment by the authorities. Are they working on coordination, or preparing
some statements, or maybe they have already abandoned the ship?