No call this week

From: Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:07:18 +0000
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
CC: "team-svg@w3.org" <team-svg@w3.org>
We're still collecting options for a better time that works for most attendees and even more importantly I've got a sudden conflict, I won't be able to move that overlaps with the current call time.

Let's continue collecting the call time options and aim to resolve this by the end of this week, so that we can start next year on a new time. So far I've got only three replies, I believe...